- General Surgery
- Vascular Medicine
Special focus on
- Vascular Surgery
- B.A., Claremont Men's College, Claremont California 1976
- M.D., Harvard University School of Medicine, Boston Massachusetts 1980
- General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash., 1980-1985
- Microvascular Physiology, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 1985-1986
- Vascular Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash., 1986-1988
- American Board of Surgery, General Vascular Surgery, 1989 (Recertified 1997, 2008, 2019)
Dr. Gregory Moneta is a vascular surgeon and professor of surgery in the Division of Vascular Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine. He is a former chief of vascular surgery at OHSU.
He earned his M.D. degree from Harvard Medical School and completed his residency in general surgery at the University of Washington. He completed a fellowship in microvascular physiology at the University of Zurich in Switzerland and a fellowship in vascular surgery at the University of Washington.Read more
Memberships and associations
- Dr. Moneta is a member of many surgical societies and has served as president of the Western Vascular Society, president of the Pacific Northwest Vascular Society, president of the Portland Vascular Society and president of the American Venous Forum and editor for the Yearbook of Vascular Surgery (10 years), Peripheral Vascular Disease reviewer/editor for the Cochrane Library, assistant editor for the Journal of Vascular Surgery, and is a member of numerous other editorial boards.