- General Surgery
Special focus on
- Aortic Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- B.S., University of Miami, Miami Florida 2001
- M.D., University of Florida 2005
- General Surgery, William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, Texas, 2005-2010
- Vascular Surgery, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland, 2011-2013
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery, 2011
- American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery, 2014
Dr. Leo Daab is a vascular surgeon and an assistant professor of surgery in the Division of Vascular Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
One of his clinical focus areas is limb preservation, or helping save the limbs of patients who are in danger of losing them because of vascular problems. Another focus area is aortic aneurysm repair.
Dr. Daab earned his M.D. degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine. He completed a residency in general surgery at the William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Tex. He completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md.
Dr. Daab is married with two children and enjoys traveling as well as exploring the Pacific Northwest with his family who enjoy hiking, skiing and kayaking.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society
- North Pacific Surgical Society