If you wish to talk to someone for advice or support on-campus, there are confidential resources you may access, as well as non-confidential options. (To learn specifically about issues of confidentiality and how to confidentially report an incident of misconduct visit our confidential reporting page, which also discusses anonymous reporting.)

You may also wish to seek resources off-campus. Off-campus, options include seeking the advice from Law Enforcement or Portland Police, or taking Civil Action. You might wish to learn about Protection Orders, also sometimes called Restraining Orders.

Finally, perhaps you are seeking information not for yourself, but to aid a friend or colleague in distress. Please visit our web page on Helping a Friend for recommendations for this situation.