TriMet expands service to OHSU
In September 2018, TriMet expanded service to 4 Marquam Hill bound Express lines at earlier and later times.
Transit services to OHSU include:
- TriMet, serving the Portland metro region
- Portland Streetcar, serving Portland's central city
- C-TRAN, serving Vancouver, WA with express service to Portland
- Portland Aerial Tram, connecting OHSU campuses
Park and Rides offer free parking at over 60 locations for people who want to shorten their ride or who live outside the transit system.
All public transit is ADA accessible.
Public and patient:
- TriMet: $5 a day.
- Streetcar Only: $2 for 2.5 hours. TriMet fare is valid on Streetcar but not vice versa.
- Portland Aerial Tram: $4.90 roundtrip. Patient tickets available at clinics. See other valid Tram fare.
Work and education:
- OHSU Badges are valid fare on Portland Streetcar and Portland Aerial Tram.
- TriMet or C-Tran pass available at a reduced price for anyone with an OHSU Badge.
- Lyft Off Program: Arrive too early or leave too late for transit? OHSU employees are eligible for one way Lyft rides during off peak hours.
- Department-paid transit available to medical assistants and other eligible people at department discretion.
Routes to Marquam Hill
TriMet Line 8 Jackson Park/NE 15th is frequent service. Weekdays first arrival: 5:52am. Final departure: 12:10am. OHSU Hospital is Stop ID 5028.
TriMet express lines run during the morning and afternoon rush only:
Marquam Hill is also accessible via a five minute ride by tram. See South Waterfront transit connections below.
Destinations by Building
Select a location below to plan your trip by TriMet.
Baird Hall (Stop 5032)
BICC Library (Stop 5032)
Building 28 (Stop 10612)
Campus Services Bldg (Stop 9488)
Casey Eye Institute (Stop 868)
CDRC (Stop 1947)
Dillehunt Hall (Stop 5032)
Doernbecher Children's (Stop 10176)
Dotter Institute (Stop 1947)
Emma Jones Hall (Stop 5027)
Energy Management Ctr (Stop 1947)
EMERGENCY (Stop 5028)
Gaines Hall (Stop 1949)
Hatfield Research Ctr (Stop 5032)
Kohler Pavilion (Stop 5028)
Lamfrom BRB (Stop 5032)
Mackenzie Hall (Stop 5032)
Medical Research Bldg (Stop 5032)
Modular Office Bldg (Stop 10176)
Multnomah Pavilion (Stop 5028)
OHSU Auditorium (Stop 5032)
OHSU Hospital (Stop 5028)
OHSU Student Ctr (Stop 10176)
Physical Plant (Stop 5032)
Physicians Pavilion (Stop 5028)
Richard T. Jones Hall (Stop 5032)
Sam Jackson Hall (Stop 5032)
School of Nursing (Stop 9488)
Shriner's Hospital (Stop 5027)
Transportation & Parking (Stop 5032)
VA Medical Center (Stop 5975)
Vollum Institute (Stop 5032)
Portland Aerial Tram connects South Waterfront to Marquam Hill.
Tilikum Crossing and Gibbs Street Pedestrian Bridge connect OHSU to several more transit lines.
Routes to South Waterfront
Additional transit lines are accessible via the Gibbs Street Pedestrian Bridge
Destinations by Building