Immigration and Legal Concerns

Those who are here on a dependent visa are welcome to visit the Office of International Affairs during office walk-in hours or may request an appointment to discuss issues related to your stay in the U.S. including immigration and information on getting settled in the Portland area.

Make an appointment or view walk-in hours