OHSU Convocation & School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony
12:10 p.m. Doors open to guestsBring cap, gown, hood and tassel. Leave your personal belongings with family.
3:00-4:30 p.m.* School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony, Exhibit Hall BRetrieve processional card and line-up alphabetically by bridge group or advanced education program.
Light hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served. Return gowns and hoods to collection boxes (keep cap & tassel).
*Note that start times may vary after the 1:00 p.m. Convocation Ceremony ends.
Regalia is required of ALL graduates and faculty participating in the OHSU Convocation Ceremony and School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony. Please place your orders online via HerffJones by April 12.
Regalia distribution will be held at the Student Center on Marquam Hill during the following times:
- Thursday, May 23 from 12 noon until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 24 from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Return your regalia after the Ceremonies on June 3. Collection boxes will be provided throughout the venue. Caps and tassels are yours to keep.
Photos and Video
- View and purchase your senior portraits from the 2019 Online Gallery - TBA
- GradImages after the ceremony (Login with your last name, Oregon Health & Science University and 2019).
- View and purchase Convocation Ceremony photos from the 2019 Online Gallery - TBA
- View the 2018 Convocation opening video
Diplomas are available to students once the degree verification process has been completed. Students receive diploma covers during the Hooding Ceremony. Graduates with outstanding degree requirements should contact their registrar following completion of these requirements.