Intel AI Deep Learning Workshop
01/12/17 Portland, Ore.
Intel is coming to Portland State University with a new workshop on Deep Learning.
Join us for lunch, learning, giveaways and prizes for all attendees!Learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning, Deep Learning &Artificial Intelligence focused on newly optimized frameworks for Intel Architecture like Neon, Caffe, and Theano from professional and academic experts. The workshop will touch on topics relating to:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Fundamentals
- Applications in Real Life
- Deep Learning Examples, like Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) for Image Recognition
- How Intel plans to help developers to improve performance of Machine Learning workloads
- What frameworks are optimized for Intel Architecture, and how you can get access to them
- And more!
Register now to save your seat! Limited availability:
*This workshop is best suited for motivated Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students & PhD's.*