Make an Appointment
Scheduling your first appointment
Before you schedule your first appointment, have your doctor call our consultation line at 800-245-6478 to make a referral.
Our clinic must receive:
- A completed referral/intake form
- Recent relevant medical records from your primary healthcare provider, neurologist or both
After your first appointment, you can schedule your own appointments by calling our scheduling line at 503-494-7772 (press Option 1).
Prepare for Your Visit
Before you visit the Layton Center clinic, you will receive a medical history form in the mail. Please fill out the form. A family member can help you with this form.
Please bring these items to your appointment:
- Completed medical history form
- List of your medications and any vitamins or other supplements you take
- Bring a family member with you to provide critical information, which will help us plan your care.
- Review your medical history with you and the family member who comes with you
- Do a brief physical examination
- Do a neurological (brain and nervous system) examination
- Go over any records sent by your referring doctor
Your visit will take about two hours.
For questions about your appointment, please contact our clinic.