Stroke Practice Standards
OHSU Hospitals and Clinics have adopted these practice standards in order to outline a consistent, evidence-based approach to treatment.
Although these standards assist in guiding care, every provider has the responsibility to determine appropriate care for each patient.
- Acute stroke practice guidelines for the emergency department
- Intravenous administration of t-PA in acute ischemic stroke
- Acute stroke practice guidelines for inpatient management of ischemic Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Acute stroke practice guideline for inpatient management of intracerebral hemorrhage
- Acute stroke practice guidelines for inpatient management of subarachnoid hemorrhage
- INR Activation