Continuing Medical Education
OHSU, Oregon's only academic health center, provides a wide variety of continuing medical education opportunities for physicians and other health care providers. Our commitment to supporting high-quality health care in the community includes:
- A faculty with deep academic and clinical expertise.
- Programs in a range of clinical areas.
- Activities throughout the year, in many locations and formats.
Find conferences, courses and other learning opportunities:
- Continuing medical education
- Continuing nursing education
- Continuing dental education
- CME at your practice
Grand Rounds lectures
OHSU hosts weekly Grand Rounds lectures covering all aspects of clinical care. Many are available for online viewing. For information on a speaker or topic, call the OHSU Physician Consult and Referral Service at 503-494-4567 or 800-245- 6478.
Dr. Thomas DeLoughery's Famous Handouts provide expert guidance on wide-ranging blood-related topics from Thomas G. DeLoughery M.D., M.A.C.P., F.A.W.M., a hematologist and professor of medicine, pathology and pediatrics at OHSU's School of Medicine.
The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center between Seattle and Sacramento, offers resources to protect patients' fertility. They include an on-site fertility lab and these resources:
- Fertility Preservation Kit; Procedures for Healthcare Professionals to Help Oncology Patients
- Cancer & Fertility; Fast Facts for Oncology Professionals, Livestrong: Fertility
- The OHSU Center for Women's Health Fertility Services also has information.
- Andrology Laboratory Requisition form