Eye Disorders

Many eye disorders require care by an ophthalmologist or a specialist. An ophthalmologist will usually diagnose one of these disorders or will refer you to a specialist who has been fellowship trained to treat more serious or rare disorders.

This section of our web site describes many of the eye disorders that opthalmologists treat.