Vein Clinic at South Waterfront
The Oregon Health & Science University Vein Clinic, part of OHSU Vascular Surgery, is located at Portland’s South Waterfront. Our team of Board-certified vascular surgeons evaluates and treats a variety of venous disorders, including varicose veins, spider veins and chronic venous insufficiency.
We use state-of-the-art lasers, the latest in sclerotherapy techniques, and minimally invasive surgical procedures such as endovenous laser treatment and microphlebectomy to provide optimal outcomes with little downtime. Our surgeons Dr. Greg Landry, Dr. Tim Liem, Dr. Robert McLafferty and Dr. Khanh Nguyen are nationally recognized for research and conduct numerous clinical trials each year that lead to advancements in venous medicine.
All our procedures are performed in an accredited medical and surgical facility and most are completed in our offices. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss a plan of care that addresses your priorities.
To make an appointment or schedule a consultation, call:
Not quite sure what you're looking for? Fill out our online form and one of our coordinators will get back to you within 48 hours.
Conditions we treat
- Cosmetic vein conditions
- Spider veins (Telangiectasia)
- Arm veins
- Leg veins
- Facial veins
- Varicose veins (Reticular veins)
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Leg swelling
- Leg pain
- Bleeding varicose veins
- Leg ulcers
Procedures for healthy veins
- Surface laser therapy
- Minimally invasive treatment of saphenous vein reflux
- Percutaneous endovenous laser ablation
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation
- Cyanoacrylate (glue) vein closure
- Vein ligation and stripping
- Venous ultrasound
- Deep Vein Thrombosis exam (DVT exam)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency exam