OHSU Dental Clinics offers you the ability to pay your invoice online. When you click the secure "Pay Oniline" link, you will be directed to the online payment system. Please have your current OHSU billing statement in front of you so you can reference the correct patient account number or chart number, and the current balance due. Both patient and payment information will be kept secure and confidential.
If you are unsure of your account number, current balance, or have specific question regarding you account balance, please call the School of Dentistry's Patient Financial Services Department, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at (503) 346-4644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to pay online
- After reaching the payment site, click on the "MAKE A PAYMENT" link
- On the next screen, type in "OHSU Dental Clinics" where it asks "Make Payment To" and then click on the "SEARCH" link
- Click on "OHSU Dental Clinics"
- On the next screen, fill out all of the requested personal information so that your payment can be applied to the correct account, then select "NEXT"
- The following screen will ask you to enter the debit/credit card information that you wish to use when making your payment. OHSU Dental Clinic accepts Visa/MasterCard/Discover and American Express. After filling out all fields, select "NEXT"
- The next screen will ask you to review and confirm the information that you entered to make sure everything is correct. Select the "BACK" button if you find errors that you need to correct. If everything on the screen looks correct, then select "CONFIRM"
- The last screen is a confirmation of your payment. You can select "VIEW RECEIPT" if you would like to print or download a copy for your records, or simply select "DONE if you are finished and you will be automatically logged out of the system.
OHSU Dental Clinic's Patient Financial Services Department will be notified the following business day of your payment and will apply it to your account.