We provide care for children and adolescents with all types of infections, including pneumonia or meningitis, chronic and recurrent infections, HIV/AIDS, infections associated with international travel, post-surgical infections, and infections in children with suppressed immune systems.
Our services include:
- Consultations for unusual infections
- Evaluation of children with recurrent infections or fevers of unknown origin
- Management of antibiotic treatment failures
- Long-term management of immune deficiency diseases
- Management of infections in surgical, intensive care, and immunosuppressed patients