A visit to an OHSU primary care clinic is the start of a lifetime relationship. From infants to seniors — and everyone in between — our care starts wherever you’re at. Make us your medical home.
Find your primary care medical home
Health care for the whole family - infants, children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, including women's health and maternity care.
Orenco Station: 503-346-3900
Center for Women's Health (Portland): 503-418-4500
Health care for the whole family - infants, children, adolescents,
adults, geriatrics, including women's health and maternity care.
Gabriel Park: 503-494-9992
South Waterfront: 503-494-8573
Or, visit our Walk-In Clinic - no appointment necessary!
General Internal Medicine:
Care for all adults age 18 and older.
Marquam Hill (Portland): 503-494-8562
OHSU Doernbecher Pediatrics:
Care for infants, children, and adolescents under the age of 18.
Bethany Village: 503-346-0640
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital (7th Floor): 503-346-0640
- 01/18/2019 Dr. Laurel K. Hallock-Koppelman to receive AANP Nurse Practitioner Excellence award
- 01/17/2019 Meet the School of Medicine's Diversity Navigators
- 01/09/2019 New Portland Residency Director Announced
- 11/05/2018 Empowerment Through Equity
- 07/08/2018 Family Medicine Welcomes Kaiser Endowed Professor
- View all news