Schedule a Virtual Urgent Care Visit
Browser alert: Firefox does not work with the Virtual Visit software. For the best results, please use the MyChart app (available in the Android or Apple app store), or use Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Schedule your visit by following these steps.
- Test your equipment to make sure we can see and hear you. Download may be required for non-Chrome browsers.
- Choose a time below. Please note that the patient must be 12 months of age or older and in the state of Oregon or Washington at the time of the visit.
- Log in to the OHSU MyChart patient portal or continue as a guest. MyChart accounts can be created for children under 13 years of age by calling 833-895-3603 9:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. weekdays.
- Schedule your visit.
- Create an OHSU MyChart account if you do not already have one, using the activation code emailed to you.
- If you are using a phone or tablet for your visit, be sure to download and use the MyChart app.
- Log in to OHSU MyChart, go to Visits > Upcoming Appointments and then select your appointment’s “Details” button. Click the “Test Hardware” button. You may need to install a VidyoWeb plugin before your first visit.
Before your visit, we will ask you to review a few forms. You will see them again during the pre-visit process.
If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911. OHSU Virtual Visits-Urgent Care is not meant to replace your primary care provider. This is not a prescription fulfillment program and there is no guarantee that we will write a prescription for you. We do not prescribe DEA controlled substances and certain drugs that are non-therapeutic or considered harmful because of their potential for abuse.
To use OHSU Virtual Visits-Urgent Care, you will need a smartphone, computer or tablet that has a working camera, microphone, speakers and high-speed internet. You will also need to be located in the state of Oregon or Washington.