Data & Publications
The Oregon Office of Rural Health provides data and analysis about rural and frontier health at the ZIP Code level. ORH is available to create customized datasets and maps depicting vital statistics, workforce, health status and utilization information.
Demographic, Socioeconomic and Health Status Service Area Profiles
ORH continually updates 6 page profiles for each of the 104 rural and frontier primary care service areas.
Other Oregon Health Data Resources
- County Health Rankings and Roadmaps
- OHSU State of our Health 2015: Key Health Indicators for Oregonians
- Oregon Health Authority Data and Statistics
- Oregon Health Authority Chronic Disease Data
- Oregon Communities Reporter
- Community Commons Community Health Needs Assessment Report
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation County Profiles
- About ORH
- ORH End of Year Report
- Annual Unmet Health Care Needs Report 2018
- Critical Access Hospital Community Benefit Reporting Highlights Fiscal Year 2017
- Critical Access Hospital Quality Reporting Overview Guide
- Critical Access Hospital Telehealth Services in Oregon
This story map shows the originating and distant Telehealth sites for Oregon’s 25 Critical Access Hospitals. Detail is provided for each hospital.
- Aging in Rural and Frontier Oregon 2016
- Health Districts in Oregon 2016
- Review of Oregon Ambulance Agencies' Stroke, STEMI, and Cardiac Arrests Protocols: Executive Report | Full Report 2016
- Rural and Frontier Health Facility Listening Tour Report: 2016 | 2017
- Oregon's Rural Health Clinics Report 2011
- Oregon Community Health Needs Assessment & Improvement Plans
Questions or Requests for a Service Area Profile?
Contact: Emerson Ong, Data/GIS Analyst | email@example.com | (503) 494-5226