The Oregon Office of Rural Health is hiring a Director of Field Services
02/13/19 Portland, Ore.
The Oregon Office of Rural Health is hiring a Director of Field Services to lead our Field Services Team.
The Director of Field Services oversees a team of four to provide subject matter expertise, evidence-based support, advocacy and technical assistance for rural and frontier Oregon health facilities and community stakeholders.
Responsibilities of this position include:
Lead the preparation, submission and reporting for two annual federal grant applications.
Oversee all related program development and technical assistance by the Field Services team to rural and frontier health facilities and communities, primarily Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) and Rural Health Clinics (RHCs).
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Data and analysis about rural and frontier health to providers, elected officials, government agencies, educators and members of the public;
- Quality improvement technical assistance to CAHs;
- Financial and operational technical assistance to CAHs, RHCs and rural Emergency Medical Services agencies;
- Community benefit, needs assessment and improvement plan assistance to health facilities and community partners;
- Compliance technical assistance to RHCs;
- Creation and oversight of scholarship and grant opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervision and support of the Field Services Team
- Administration of two federal grants with combined budgets of more than $1,000,000
- Direct technical assistance and project implementation
- Develop and maintain partnerships at OHSU and at state and national levels
Salary ranges from $80,000 - $120,000/year, commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates apply here.
Anyone who is interested in learning more about this position, or would like a copy of the position description, may contact Scott Ekblad at email@example.com.