Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
36th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The annual Oregon Rural Health Conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to sharing information and showcasing innovative approaches to health and the delivery of health care in rural Oregon. The conference brings together providers, administrators, consumers, policy makers and others to exchange ideas and share expertise.
3rd Annual Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
The Oregon Office of Rural Health believes that rural Oregon communities have the potential to be ideal places to age. This event provides a forum where people can talk about their experiences, learn from one another, and bring forth new ideas.
- 06/07/2019 Medicaid Wraparound Payment Data Template Update for RHCs
- 06/07/2019 Register Now to Join the Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Model RFA Webinar on June 11, 2019
- 04/22/2019 HRSA Funding Opportunity for Medication-assisted Treatment in Rural Communities
- 04/09/2019 Healthy Oregon Workforce Training Opportunity (HOWTO) Grant Program
- 03/19/2019 Rural Health Clinic Emergency Preparedness
- View all news