Heath Care Facilities
ORH has a full time recruiter who works with Oregon practice sites to market their opportunities and communities to health care providers and their families nationwide. ORH has access to thousands of providers interested in practicing in Oregon’s rural communities through our membership in the national nonprofit Rural Recruitment & Retention Network (3RNet) and academic institutions. ORH promotes rural and frontier Oregon communities, lifestyle and practice opportunities through various social media outlets. We connect interested providers with practice opportunities and inform them of available incentive programs.
Recruitment & Retention Technical Assistance
- Practice Assessment
- Development of an opportunity description
- Identify key characteristics of an ideal candidate
- Guidance in the interview and onboarding process
- Recruitment marketing plan
- Workshops on recruitment tools, marketing tips and other topics
3RNet is a national, nonprofit network that matches health care professionals to jobs in rural and underserved communities. ORH is the state member for 3RNet.
To get started, go to 3RNet and complete an employer registration form. We review the completed employer registration application and notify you via email of your approval. Included will be an introduction to our team, information on our membership fee and instructions on how to post your opportunities. Employer registration does not commit you to payment.
Contact Stacee Reed at email@example.com |503-504-4937 | toll-free 866-674-4376
ORH administers various provider incentive programs in partnership with the Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA) and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). If your practice sites wants to be an approved site for participation in the Oregon provider incentive programs, fill out the Site Eligibility Application. The ORH will determine which programs your site is eligible to participate.
- Oregon State Partnership Loan Repayment (SLRP)
- Oregon Health Care Provider Loan Repayment
- Primary Care Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholars for a Healthy Oregon
- Rural Medical Practitioners Insurance Subsidy Program
- Rural Practitioner Tax Credit
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-494-4450 | toll-free 866-674-4376