How to Apply
Thank you for applying to our 2018 internship program. The deadline to accept applications has passed. Please check back here in the fall for information on applying to next year’s class.
2018 Summer Internship Program DetailsOccupational Health Sciences' Summer Student Research Awards are three-month paid summer internships designed to introduce undergraduate students to biomedical and occupational health research. To be eligible for an Institute funded award, students must be Oregon residents or attend college in Oregon. Students at all undergraduate levels may apply.
The Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences provides unique research opportunities across a range of basic and applied research areas. Whether studying molecules, cells, organ systems, non-human organisms, or out gathering data in the community, student award winners will gain valuable experience conducting a specific project aligned with their host faculty member's research program.
- Claire Boenisch, Oregon State University, Ryan Olson Lab
- Lev El-Askari, Willamette University, Leslie Hammer Lab
- Adeline Fecker, University of Oregon, Suzanne Mitchell Lab
- Abigail Gillingham, Whitworth University, Amanda McCullough Lab
- Gregory Heinonen, Oregon State University, David Hurtado Lab
- Isabel Katlaps, Portland State University, Steven Shea Lab
- Peter Lahti, Lewis & Clark College, Ryan Olson Lab
- Oskar Linde, University of Portland, Stephen Lloyd Lab
- Claire Mersereau, Tulane University, Kretzschmar Lab
- Sydney Reynolds, George Fox University, Brad Wipfli Lab
- Mirenna Scott, Pomona College, Andrew McHill Lab
- Lori Sun, Case Western Reserve University, Matthew Butler Lab
- JJ Terrobias, University of Portland, Mitch Turker Lab
- Kendall Wynde, OHSU School of Nursing, Miranda Lim Lab