Shared Resource Acknowledgement
Please remember to acknowledge use of the HSR in talks, posters, and publications which include data generated in the core lab. The use of data generated in an OHSU core facility in a grant application, progress report or publication contains the implicit understanding that the PI or authors will acknowledge the use of the OHSU core facility.
Submitting requests to our core
All internal and external researchers using OHSU's University Shared Resources must use the iLab Solutions/Agilent CrossLab website to submit requests for services. Researchers using the system for the first time will need to register.
- For OHSU researchers using iLab for the first time: Simply log into iLab Solutions/Agilent CrossLab with your OHSU username and password. You will be asked to identify your PI. This triggers an e-mail sent to your PI to accept you as a lab member. Please ask your PI to also assign you a funding source for payments. If you work for multiple PIs, you need to contact the other PIs and request to be added to their labs.
- For non-OHSU researchers: You will need to sign up and register for an iLab account by visiting the site and clicking on the Register Link to get started. Please visit the OHSU iLab Solutions: Getting Started page for more information.
Once registration has been completed, users are able to submit an online form to our core requesting our services.
To submit an online form:
- Log into iLab/Agilent CrossLab
- Search for "Histopathology Shared Resource" on the search bar found at the top of the iLab/Agilent CrossLab Home page. Click on the name under "Service Centers"
- Click on the top tab labeled "Request Services"
- Click on the "Request Service" buttonFill out the request form with your information
- Hit the "Submit Request to Core" at the bottom of the page.
- Print out the form and submit it with the specimens
Please visit the OHSU Cores and Shared Resources: iLab Solutions page for more information regarding this software.
Deliver and Pick up Requests to HSR
To submit a request to our core, all researchers are required to schedule an appointment by emailing our HSR Mailbox or giving us a call to deliver their samples (fresh, frozen or fixed) directly to our lab. Once you receive a confirmation from us, please arrive at Robertson Life Science Building (RLSB) with a request form filled out with your information and your samples at the designated time.